Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pack it up, pack it in...


The BF and I have been busy little bees. We've been trolling Craig's List for boxes and packing supplies. We could have easily gotten new boxes, but really felt that we should be reusing this stuff. And can I tell you, living in a green-minded city like SF, everyone else and their mother thinks the same way. I never would have guessed what a hot commodity moving boxes were! That is, until I got horn-swaggled like three times! Seriously, someone posts that they've got some boxes, I charge down there with my empty car like 30 minutes after they've posted, only to get there and see someone else carting away the boxes. You've gotta act fast!

We've managed to get enough packing supplies and are making good progress. Our apt. is getting less recognizable, little by little. Two weeks til the movers get here! The piggies enjoy checking out our progress. The boxes create a nice little maze for them to explore. Here, Oliver either does not want us to move, or finds cardboard very tasty indeed!

No comments: