Monday, October 6, 2008

Three little pigs



I needed to escape my apartment. The packing, the boxes, the piles! Seriously, it looks like someone came into our apt and took everything off the walls and out of the closets and threw them in the middle of the room, and then threw himself on top of it, and then had a seizure. Being a complete neat freak, I. had. to. get. out.

What a perfect excuse to see my cutie-pie nephew! It's been a few weeks since I've seen Ryan. He's getting big now, cruising around pretty fast. And my what new teeth he has! We brought the pigs with us, of course. Ryan had a blast hanging out with his cousins; check out those smiles! Oliver was a little camera-shy, but Russ wasn't afraid to get up close and personal.

1 comment:

Izzy said...

The bottom left picture is so cute! We'd all be in better moods if we could hang out with pets and toddlers from time to time.