Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Orange & black all over SF

I was looking through all my pictures from 2010 recently. I noticed a LOT of them I took with the intention of posting them on this blog, and hardly any of them actually made it. I guess it isn't too early to start thinking about new year's resolutions...
Well, since we just had Thanksgiving, that must mean it's time for me to post pictures of Halloween decorations (from last year). I didn't even take pictures of Halloween this year bc the decorations were pretty much a repeat of 2009. So here are the '09 pictures. We went the homemade route, using whatever materials/paper we already had. I got some great inspiration from my idol. I thought it turned out pretty spooky!


1. Spooky ghosts in the hallway. 2. Rat infestation! 3. More ghosts and spiders in the stairway. 4. I tried to give my cat whiskers, but they turned out more like laser eyes. Ooooo.


One of the best things I love about our neighborhood is the amount of trick-or-treaters we get. 2009 topped the record so far: we gave out 17 bags of candy (one piece per kid). 2010 had a poorer showing, maybe rounding out to about 12 bags. I blame Sunday nights and the World Series. Nothing against the Giants, tho! Now I'm not a sports fan, but having the SF Giants win the World Series was pretty awesome. The city was just electric. I loved feeling the energy and excitement. At home, we have our own version of the... ORANGE & BLACK ATTACK!!!

No comments: